Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moving right along

View of west wall-impressive! you can see the glass bottles set, From inside it looks so pretty. I wanted random and no design with the bottles nothing but splashes of color, It looks really fun and whimsical!
I wish I had taken a photo of everyone today- a big group shot.
I had Laura(faces by laura), Laura (neighbor), Susan (neighbor), Becky, Mary lakes (previuos owner), Caroline, Jen (friend of carolines-from berkley), Jen (painter), Anita(from CA), and Dean (our token male). Then I had many send me(via mail) there wishes to enclose in bottles (I wont look) from SLC, CO, WA.......then at the end of the day we had other friends show up to sing, eat dinner from the garden and have an amazing cake (photo to follow) baker not for sale. So SO much fun. Thank you thank you for a special evening.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hannah! Your Greenhouse looks AWESOME!! I have been watching the whole process and it is amazing. Wish I could do something like that...I think I need a bigger backyard! Happy Birthday! It's today isn't it?!
Glad you're 7 months older than me! hehe Enjoy your day AND your greenhouse!