Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday BABE Building day



What an AMAZING birthday party. This photo is of anita (who surprised me from CA), and bele.
People starting showing up around 11:30. We started the day by putting our wishes-hopes in the glass bottles and then sealed them in the walls "to grow" in my greenhouse. I was amazed at how everyone just knew how to do the mortar and were naturals at being creative and making it so beautiful!
Tonight the moon is shining bright and I just came inside from just sitting there with the moonlight looking at this beautiful building that so many people have help create. THANK YOU.
I might not be able to do dirt floor in here it might be to pretty.
Dean our "lookout man" stopped up and was our token male! We would have crashed much earlier if it wasn't for him mixing mortar by hand..... wheelbarrel after wheelbarrel.

No comments: