Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Weekend








Painted trim on greenhouse Friday evening 1st coat. Saturday and Sunday (today) got a huge chunk of area done for planting. stakes show where hopefully garden fence will be going. Had bed in front of S windows and a tiny piece of W when my neighbor showed up with his tiller-got all of E done or tilled and all of west tilled then removed weeds in west bed-doesn't look like a lot but I bet they saved me a weeks worth of work-not to mention my hands,back etc....

3 comments:

Justin Hackworth said...

When do the writers from Dwell and Martha Stewart show up to write the article about the coolest greenhouse on planet earth?

Anonymous said...

I've been anxious to see the progress of your project..it looks stunning. I love the new handcrafted door!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you have THE DOOR!
I think it was well worth the wait.
The outside looks well planned too.
I can't wait to see the rest of the area planted and in bloom.